COVID-19 STAFF RESOURCES
Social-Emotional Support for All
- The Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) has dedicated information related to coping with stress during infectious disease outbreaks.
- Head Space is offering free supportive meditations to help cope with stress during this time.
- Pure Edge, Inc. offers a series of videos that focus on the mind and body during this challenging time.
- The Children's Institute offers resources for social and emotional health specifically for children.
Specific resources available to teaching staff (MCSIG members)
- METLIFE/LIFEWORKS:EAP counselors are available 24/7. To see a complete list of available benefits, please refer to the attached flyer. Employees and their family may also access the MetLife website for valuable resources, including a COVID-19 Toolkit. Log on to lifeworks.com/ and enter the following username: metlifeeap and password: eap.
- TELADOC MENTAL HEALTH: At no cost, MCSIG members can speak to a licensed mental health professional by phone or video 7 days a week 7-9 p.m. who can help manage anxiety about the COVID Pandemic or other stressors. Teladoc doctors are available 24/7. Please click here to learn more about TELADOC and sign up.
Specific resources available to Management, Classified and Certificated Support staff (CVT members)
- MDLive: MDLive is a service available to you as member of CVT. MDLive allows you to reach a doctor 24/7 at a very low cost, including behavioral health services. Please click here to learn more about MDLive and MDLIVE COVID-19
Beacon Health Options is a key component of CVT's emotional wellbeing toolkit resources. These resources are available to all school district employees. Learn more by clicking here.