South Monterey County Joint Union High School District

Safe Haven Schools Sign
Secretary of State - Voting In California Nuevo votante
Human Resources » FAQs


My name / address has changed, how do I inform the District?
When your name and/or address changes you must complete a Change of Information Form and submit to [email protected]. Please keep in mind that for a name change you must submit a copy of your new social security card showing the correct name.

How do I stop or change a 403 (b) payroll deduction? See also 403(b) FAQs
You must complete a new Salary Reduction Agreement form or SRA. This form can be found on TSA Consulting's website or by clicking here. You will need to submit this form to TSA Consulting. 
I served as a juror and received compensation, do I keep it?
The court per diem must be signed over to the District, but you are entitled to travel allowance and parking fees. Upon completion of jury duty service you must submit the juror proof of service certificate to Human Resources.
I have lost/misplaced my insurance card, how do I obtain a new one?
CERTIFICATED - Contact MCSIG customer service at (800) 287-1442 or (831) 755-8055 and request new cards. Customer service phone hours are from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
MANAGEMENT & CLASSIFIED -  Visit My CVT or call (800) 288-9870, Ext. 120
How do I find out what doctors/hospitals/clinics are part of the medical insurance network?
TEACHING STAFF- Visit the MCSIG/Blue Shield microsite which includes an interactive video that allows you to compare health plans. Make sure to scroll down and select our District to view the corresponding video. Click here. Or you may call MCSIG customer service at (800) 287-1442 or (831) 755-8055.
Where can I find out information about my medical plan’s deductible, out of pocket maximum, etc.?
CERTIFICATED - Click here to see the MCSIG Medical Plan Comparison Chart.
MANAGEMENT & CLASSIFIED  - Visit My CVT or call (800) 288-9870, Ext. 120
I am a credentialed teacher, how do I request a course be authorized for salary advancement?
Coursework for salary advancement must be approved in advance by the Superintendent or designee. You must submit a Professional Growth Pre-Approval form to Human Resources.
I don't understand my pay stub, is there a guide to understand it better?
Yes, click here to view a guide